1. Who operates the website: VisitWithTICKET.com
Our goal at VisitWithTICKET.com is to make your purchasing experience easy and efficient so you can book your entrance tickets from “back home” and save queue time.
This website, text, photos, videos, software, products, services and other information contained in or presented on the website; all together the “website" is provided by:
VisitWithTICKET Ltd 12 Emmet Street D6 Dublin, Ireland
(registered in Ireland under company number 565541)
We can be contacted by email email@example.com or +45 3696 4747
Please note that all sales are final
Short flow - about the purchase process
You choose date/time/amount of people and fill in your personal data - finish the purchase. Hereafter you will receive a confirmation on you purchase and - we will send the final voucher within the following days. (we aim to send it within 24 hours) The ticket/voucher must be presented at the entrance or bus or Office Booth either in printed form or on your smartphone where it will be exchanged for original tickets or give direct access (it may vary from venue to venue)
3. Info: The information on this website is for general informational purposes only. Information on this website does not constitute an offer binding to us. Binding agreements with suppliers of activities available on the website require a booking request through the platform and the supplier's acceptance of the booking request according to the general terms.
4.No warranty: While we try to ensure that the information in or through the website is accurate, we do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to its correctness, completeness, currentness, reliability, suitability for any purpose or otherwise (including for any information provided by third parties). We may change, add or remove information on the website and its structure and functions at any time at our sole discretion, without specifically informing of any such change, and without removing outdated information or characterizing it as such. We may also block users from accessing the website or parts of it, or require certain conditions to be fulfilled for such access. We do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to the availability of the website or its functions, that the website is free from defects, or that the website and the infrastructure on which it runs is free from viruses and other harmful software. Moreover, we do not guarantee that information available on the website has not been altered through technical defects or by unauthorized third parties.
5. Limitation of liability: We exclude our liability, and that of our agents and independent contractors, and our and their employees and officers, for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused willfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the “Ticket/Event/Entrance” which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Neither we shall be liable for you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure Neither will we be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) or property howsoever caused. In any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by us in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach save for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the terms of this purchase policy and/or any terms and conditions of visitwithticket.com or your negligence Nothing in this purchase policy seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
7. Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website: This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in Ireland and/or other countries and which belong to us. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner's prior written permission. The following copyright and trademarks used on this website are acknowledged:
8. RE-SALE OF TICKETS: Unlawful resale of tickets (or attempted resale) is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. VisitWithTICKET.com is as mentioned only valid as a ticket agent for the organiser/attraction or event site, and can not be held responsible for the event, or the event's content. VisitWithTicket.com can neither be held liable for delays, canceled flights or transport maintenance work which possibly could prevent you from reaching the ordered event in time nor can VisitWithTICKET be held responsible in the event any copying or attempts to do so by your vouchers/tickets. In addition, VisitWithTICKET.com disclaims responsibility for force majeure conditions, i.e. conditions that are outside of Visitwithticket.com’s control, and which Visitwithticket.com should not have taken into account in the conclusion of the agreement.
10. Queries and Complaints: If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order Because we sell Items on behalf of our collaborators and we may need to contact them for more information before responding to your query. Some queries can take up to 28 days to resolve, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
11. law and jurisdiction: All of these terms and conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes arising out of any transaction with visitwithticket ltd are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
VisitWithTICKET Ltd, 12 Emmet Street, D6 Dublin, Ireland
2. Statistical and similar purposes: When you use the website, we collect certain data including your ip- address, browser type and operating system, the number of sites you visit, the duration of your visits, if you are a returning visitor or not, from where you came to the our website, and other similar information. We use this information for statistical purposes, to improve your experience on our website, to make it easier to use, to better tailor it to your interests and needs, or to speed up your future activities and experience on our website. We use this information anonymously and in the aggregate. If you transfer additional information to us, for example when you carry out booking queries or fill data into forms, we may evaluate such information anonymously and in the aggregate for statistical purposes, even without prior registration and even if no booking takes place.
3. Account information and bookings: When and If you register an account with us or make a booking you will transfer personal information to us, as for example your name, address, date of birth, phone number and e-mail address, and information relating to booked activities. By registering your account, you provide consent for us to send you messages and documents through electronic means. By registering an account with us, you also permit us to send you our regular newsletters and updates about specials and other announcements. You can at any time unsubscribe from receiving such messages through an included link. When you book an activity, personal information will be transmitted to the relevant supplier, who may be located abroad including in countries without an adequate level of data protection. When you book an activity you also permit the relevant supplier to send you related information. For details, please see our general terms. When you pay for booked activities using a credit card, the payment will be processed by a payment solution provider we select in our sole discretion, currently we use Stripe (we do not store credit card information)
6. Sharing info with third parties: We and suppliers of booked activities may be obliged to pass on or make certain information available to authorities. Some data is also transmitted to Google, as set out in section 7 and 8. In case of payments carried out through the website, relevant information will be passed on to our external payment provider. When you permit us to send you newsletters and updates the required data will maybe be hosted by an external e-mail marketing service provider. Moreover, we may pass on information to authorities, officials and other third parties if we are required to do so by law, and for legitimate business reasons.
7. Storage time: We store personal information for as long as reasonably required for its purpose. Account information is deleted when you or when we delete your account. We may store information longer for legitimate business reasons (for example, personal information may remain in backups for a reasonable period of time), or as legally required.
8. Data transfer: Data transmitted through an open network such as the internet or an email service can be accessed openly. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of messages or materials sent through such open networks. When you share personal information through an open network, you should consider the fact that third parties may access this information and collect and use it for their purposes. Even where the sender and the recipient are in the same country, data may be routed through third countries including countries that do not have an adequate level of protection. Please use other means of communication where you consider this appropriate for security concerns.
9. Other locally stored information: When you browse the website, information may be stored on your device (locally) through the "DOM Storage" process. DOM storage is used for storing data in a web browser, similar to cookies (see below), but with enhanced capacity. Locally stored information does not permit us to identify you, but the DOM storage process records information on how you browse the website on your computer the pages you have viewed, date and time of viewing, etc. that we can read during your subsequent visits. You can delete that information manually. Please ream more about this in your web browser settings.